The “Manual for Ecotourism Promotion” analyses important aspects regarding the characteristics of ecotourists behaviour and provide solutions that marketers can apply to stimulate the consumption of ecotourism, based on our project’s previous study about ecotourism development.
Moreover, this Manual analyses the chapters below:
- CHAPTER I – Marketing strategies for ecotourism promotion
- CHAPTER II – Ecotourism seen through learners’ experiences – interviews
- CHAPTER III – Good practice example in partner countries (Local Projects)
- CHAPTER IV – Ecotourism guide for partner regions
- CHAPTER V – Final conclusions