The final meeting of our project took place in Marsciano, Italy, between 18th – 19th of June 2019. The partners discussed the last steps of the project and presented its results in the final conference in SanVenanzo! Our meeting ended with a terrific 9 km trekking into the ancient routes and magnificent nature of Umbria region!
ECOTOURISM AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE TERRITORY – Final Conference of the Erasmus+ project “E.E.F.Ect. – European Education Fostering Ecotourism”
SAN VENANZO (TR) (ITALY) “LA SERRA” CONFERENCE CENTER – Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- 16:30 – OPENING OF THE CONFERENCE AND GREETINGS OF THE AUTHORITIES Silvia Bonomi, President Associazione Travelogue Marsilio Marinelli, Mayor of the Municipality of San Venanzo
- 16:45 – Presentation of activities implemented in the two-years Erasmus+ project “E.E.F.Ect – European Education Fostering Ecotourism”, the objectives achieved and the results obtained.
Intervention of the project partners:
- CIARA (France, Martinique): The importance of ecological and sustainable tourism for our countries and our organisations
- EPRALIMA_Escola profissional do Alto Lima C.I.P.R.L. (Portugal): Training course in Portugal and local activities
- INTERACTIVE MEDIA KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER (Greece): Training course in Greece; communication and dissemination of the project
- ASOCIATIA PENTRU TINERET “Emil Racovita 2000” (Romania): The project’s impact in the schools of Vaslui County network
- CEDRA TOUR SRL (Romania): Local activities implemented in each Partner Country and the Study on Ecotourism Development
- ASSOCIAZIONE TRAVELOGUE (Italy): Manual for ecotourism promotion
- 18:15 – Classes IIIA e IIIB, High School – Comprehensive Institute Salvatorelli-Moneta of Marsciano, Circolo Il Pozzo
Local activities carried out in Marsciano with Associazione Travelogue.
- 18:30 – Paola De Salvo – Political Science Department University of Perugia
Cultural Landscapes and Ecotourism
- 19:00 – CLOSURE OF THE CONFERENCE AND APERITIF
Check the full agenda HERE
See more photos, below: